Use this grease recycling container to store all of your used cooking grease and oil. Once full, take to your local recycling company where they will have your used oil/grease turned into biodiesel, which is a safer, cleaner fuel for our environment. Please allow two weeks for delivery.
This Backyard Hobby Beginner Greenhouse is designed for the serious home gardener. Grow your own organic vegetables — save money and eat healthier. • Constructed of corrosion-resistant, sturdy natural finish, aluminum framing in a gothic style.
• Panels are of the toughest UV stabilized 4mm polycarbonate for superior heat retention and hot spot reduction.
• Corrosion-fighting gutters and end caps, with weather-tight seams, are standard.
• Side panels: 2'W x 4'H. Ridge Height: 6' 6".
• 2'W x 5' 5"H sliding door.
• One adjustable roof vent.
• For best results, install the energy saving Solar-Powered Vent Opener.
• Optional galvanized steel base, is recommended.
• Use SunBlocker™ 60% black knitted shade panels, sold separately, during extreme heat to eliminate heat stress and to ensure optimum plant growth.
• 10 year warranty on both frame and polycarbonate.
• Dimensions: 6'6"W x 6'6"H x 7'4"L.
• Constructed of corrosion-resistant, sturdy natural finish, aluminum framing in a gothic style.
Greenhouse Solar-Powered Vent Opener keeps plants healthy and saves energy!
• Allows solar-powered control of either top or side mounted window vents.
• Adjustable opening temperature of 60°F to 75°F, and an 18" maximum opening.
• Soundless wax motor reacts to solar sensors, opening vent just enough, allowing for a quieter, relaxing environment.
• Works independent of power grid to continuously monitor greenhouse temperature.
• Recommended for use in temperatures up to 120°F.
• Lifting capacity: 15 lbs.
• It is recommended the vent cylinder be removed during the winter months.
Steel Base for Backyard Beginner Greenhouse
Prefabricated SunBlocker™ PolyMax® Knitted Shade Panel Shade Panel for Backyard Beginner Greenhouse.